Top Social

.

STYLE-SPO: Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor

June 09, 2015

I've been stuck in a serious style rut lately (by 'lately' I mean pretty much since I went from buying age 15-16 to buying a size 8 *reminisces about that short-lived time I had single-digit-sized hips*); namely this rut is caused by the struggle I have incorporating anything that isn't black, white or grey into my wardrobe. Literally for the last year and a half the most colourful thing I've worn is a rose gold watch and, I have to admit, as much as I love the simplicity and effortlessness of a monochrome pallet - I'm getting oh so very bored.



*Cue Google Images and the words 'Atlanta de Cadenet'. #browsingfordays







 Whittling it down to 9 was a tormenting struggle (think trying to work out who 'A' is in PLL), but I think these pictures demonstrate how versatile her looks are yet (admiringly) how consistent and present her own style is in every one. I love how she puts a tomboy edge on all her outfits to keep them feminine without being too girly - either leather skirts or the inclusion of a band tee, black chunky boots or a simple hands-in-pockets pose to give it that understated androgynous feel.

My ASOS saved list has never looked so diverse and COLOURFUL!

PS - seriously though, who in Pete's name is A???!!! 



Post Comment
Post a Comment