Top Social

.

Things I've Done: Blogger Events | Mooching | Face Stuffing

June 21, 2015
cosmo cosmopolitan summer party runway catwalk fashion showcase
Ola!

Happy first day of summer *red-dress-salsa-dancing-girl-emoji*

Decided to do a quick visuals post of what I've been up to the last week or so as I haven't been using Instagram (????!!!!!) and if you do something fun and don't share it with the internet did it actually ever happen?






cosmo summer party rimmel nails phone box pink


First up is the Cosmo Summer Party from last weekend ft pop-ups including a Rimmel Nail Bar (and the picket fence dreams are made of), Lee Stafford mane-overs, a live catwalk show (that I watched while stuffing my face with complimentary ice-creams and cupcakes like a true FROW pro) and the burger gods themselves - Hot Box (see below). Though this event was OKAY it was a little bit overpriced at £35 a ticket and I most likely won't be going to another one unless they bring the price down/get David Beckham in for a meet & greet.

hot box burgers spitalfields market dirty swine sandwich london

The Dirty Swine Sandwich made it all worth it though. You can (and absolutely must) find Hot Box in Spitalfields Market. And to answer the most popular question of the day: yes they have vegetarian options. Everyone's a burger winner.

***

anesis tv launch party bloggers london clapham





 Last night I was lucky enough to get myself on the guest-list for the Anesis TV launch party via Blogging Gals; I met some really lovely bloggers/PR peeps and even said a brief hello to Dominic Littlewood (HUGE Cowboy Builders fan over here)!


***
london fashion textiles museum summer anthropologie kate spade stationary
wafflemeister liverpool street station bills restaurant burger the liberty london flowers

Aaaand also lot's of mooching and munching. London Fashion & Textiles museum looking extra pretty in the sunshine (finally treated myself to a Fashionary sketchbook after months of pining), falling in love with crockery in Anthropologie, lusting after Kate Spade stationary and the prettiest summer blooms in Liberty London (#ChicHappens), the ultimate waffles from Wafflemeister - white chocolate sauce, cream, oreos, vanilla gelato (can I get an Amen?!), and finally dining al fresco at Bills Restaurant. Yes I have this thing with burgers. 

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend - I'm off to put the cherry tomato on the top of mine with lashings of pizza and Netflix (still pacing myself with OITNB as I can't face being without it again *le sob*).

Ciao 




Post Comment
Post a Comment